Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 years!

The last four years have been fun filled and crazy. So much has happened.
Marriage

Med School

Vacations

An Adorable Little Girl

Graduation from Med School
Move to Illinois
Buy a House
Start Residency
(Ihave tried to upload pictures for these four things but it is not working)

We have enjoyed these 4 years together and all that has been accomplished. we definitely could not have done any of this without each other! May we be blessed with ETERNITY. I love you babe!


credit: I probably wouldn't have even thought of posting about my 4 year anniversary but a friend, who was married one day before me, gave me the idea and what a great way to celebrate!


1 comment:

  1. So I thought you gave up on blogging since you went private until I just realized yours just doesn't update on my blog now. So it was great to catch up on your life. Isn't it great that we are experiencing all these fun life experiences at the same time?

    ReplyDelete