Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sophie in the snow

About a week ago Sophie and I went out and played in the snow. She loved to be out there but wanted to go in to the street instead of the snow. I was chasing her down the driveway while trying to shovel it. When I took her out a couple of days ago she did not enjoy it at all. We came in after about 15 minutes. She won't lay down to make a snow angel. She wasn't interested in building a snow castle. I think we will try sledding next. With the 17 inches we are in the process of getting right now!
crawling down the driveway to the street

coming back up the driveway

on the front porch

let me in, let me in

attempt at making a snow angel. 

1 comment:

  1. I think she is getting so big! What a little cutie. I always want to go in after 15 (or less) as well. I don't like being cold.

    ReplyDelete