Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas with the Andersen's

We made it home in time to go down to my parents house for Christmas. We had a nice relaxing weekend and were spoiled. Sophie got a high chair from Grandma and Grandpa. She loved sitting at the table with the rest of us! I can't believe that she is holding her bottle! She is getting so big!

Sophie had a blast opening presents with Grandma.

Sophie reading her new nursery rhyme book with Grandma.

TJ and I love getting our stockings from Santa. We asked him never to stop bringing them. Santa brings us gift cards to some of our favorite places: panda, cold stone, jamba, and in and out. Could it get any better?! Oh, and we can't forget the avocados fresh from the tree! Thanks Santa! Overall, it was a great holiday. I can't believe how fast it came and went.

1 comment:

  1. She's HUGE! I can't believe she is holding that bottle. SOO cute. We miss you guys. BTW thanks for taking our fam photo, We love it!

    ReplyDelete