Friday, January 15, 2010

More Utah

So, I have been busy watching my friend's baby CJ during the day and have not had any time to post anything more about our Utah trip.
We went to Utah for a month while TJ did a rotation at McKay Dee Hospital. We stayed with my Uncle Bob the entire time. It was great. We had the whole upstairs of his house to ourselves. It was like a little retreat. He even put up Christmas lights and decorations for us. Isn't is pretty?!
Plus, he really bonded with Sophie and we really bonded with him. During the month we did a lot. We went to a Jazz game (Aunt Kathy babysat a very unhappy Sophie) and to a concert, sort of-we left before it started (Grandma Nancy babysat). We went to a play with TJ's parents (Uncle Bob babysat even though he wasn't feeling well. We have a picture of him wearing his mask so he wouldn't spread his germs but I can't download it).
We had Thanksgiving with TJ's family and my family and then the next weekend with Bob's family. We visited loads of family and a few friends. We threw a coming home party for my Uncle Don who was returning from Iraq.
I am sure I am forgetting a few things but this covers a lot of our trip. Oh, and we had our car fixed a few times which was so fun! NOT! Sophia even grew out of most of her clothes while we were there. Aunt Hayley must have had an intuition because she sent some bigger warm clothes for her. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment