Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grandpa

We got back from Utah just before Christmas. Just after, on December 30th my Grandpa Woodruff passed away. Although we expected it, it came faster than we thought it would. He was 78, had diabetes and was in congestive heart failure. He was in pain for a very long time so it was really a blessing that he passed. We will all miss him very much! I was able to take Sophia back to Utah with me. During this time of sadness I was able to reunite with these adorable kids!

They are my sister, Amber, and brother, Jarrin. They were finally able to meet Sophia and just adored her. It was so good to see them.

I was also able to see this cute lady, my Aunt Katherine.

It's amazing what a death can do.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were able to go back to Utah for the funeral. My grandpa died at the age of 78 also. That was nice that you could see more family as well!

    ReplyDelete