Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hubby time!

In March TJ and I left our kids with our Bishop's family for seven, yes 7, days! Granted, it was to go to Las Vegas for TJ's boards and a conference, but still. We stayed at the Excalibur, which I thought would be very nostalgic of my childhood, but it turned out to be expensive and smoky and not so great. However, we spent some time with Dami, Martin, Jonathon and Mindi, and our good friends Matt and Emily drove down from Utah for a few days. I even got to spend some time with my Big Sis in the sorority, Laura. We had so much fun with all of them and were so grateful for the time we had with our long lost friends. One of the highlights of our trip was the amazing, marvelous, awe-inspiring Criss Angel Show!!! Ha! Not only did he do many similar illusions, he was incredibly into himself. He was constantly patting himself on the back. It was terribly annoying. Oh well, it made for good laughs. It was good to have some time away from the kids, with my hubby, who skipped a lot of the conference to be with me :)

We also made a quick trip to Salt Lake to see our families. It was good.

TJ being silly at the largest chocolate fountain ever!
My Big Sis Laura

Me and my hubby
Emily and Matt

Trying to get released from my calling ;) (j/k)

At the Bellagio garden
We got the chance to do a session at the
Las Vegas Temple with Jonathon and Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment