Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sophie's 4th Birthday

This year Sophie turned 4. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that she wanted a princess party. I just went generic because I know there are more princess parties to come. Magic wand candles, cupcakes with pink frosting (which took me forever to find because apparently it's been discontinued, LAME) in the shape of a crown, pink everything and she was happy. It was super hot at the park but a good time was had by all. 



Instead of toys we decided to get her (us) fish. TJ wanted cichlids and I wanted the pretty guppies. We got cichlids, though he failed to mention that they were aggressive. We started with two and an algae eater. The algae eater died. So we got another cichlid and algae eater. Then we decided to get two more cichlids. Three cichlids have died. Totally lame. Oh well. Happy Birthday anyway, Sophie!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment