Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

I bought Easter egg dye last year that we didn't use. When we moved in March I found it and decided that we would dye eggs this year. I love dying eggs! So, Saturday morning I turned on Jack Johnson, put down the paper, got some crayons, and made the dye. The cat was super interested in what we were doing. She kept walking through the supplies.




I have to say our finished products were pretty cool. Among the many, TJ made a japanimation bunny carrying and Easter basket. He also drew a chick on my cracked egg design. We had a lot of fun. It was a great way to spend a Saturday morning. Notice the purple starry night he made for me :)







2 comments:

  1. Your prego pictures are so cute. I am so glad you started a blog. When I opened my blog I didn't know whose picture that was at first. This makes it fun to see how you and TJ are doing. And I'm glad your sickness has gone away. I hope it is gone for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that pix of you and TJ under your title Da' moores! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete