Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kicking

TJ got to feel the baby kick last night. It was pretty cool. I have tried to get him to feel her a few times before but she stops before he realizes what I am trying to get him to do. So, last night we were eating dinner (bean dip, I swear this kid is gonna come out mexican with all the mexican food I have been eating!) and she starting kicking. I grabbed TJ's hand and put it on my stomach. He could feel her right away and she continued kicking for probably 5 minutes. It was so neat to be able to share this moment with him. He thought it was pretty cool too. I am so grateful to be able to feel her. It is very reassuring.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling the first kick is always so fun! It's also fun that you are having a girl. It seems like everyone around is having boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Taylor, I love feeling the baby kick. The wives always complain about all the baby stuff they have to deal with but they also get to enjoy a lot of the cool stuff like feeling the baby kick 24/7, even if it does sometimes disrupt their sleep. Just one more thing to complain about I guess. The first comment was from Melissa, this one is from Andrew.

    ReplyDelete