Friday, December 16, 2011

2 month and 2 year stats just three months late

Liam and Sophie had their respective check ups a couple weeks ago. Here are their stats:

Liam
Height: 24.25 in
Weight: 13 lbs 3 oz
Head Circ: 40.1
Liam also got his two month shots. He did pretty well. Cried, but who wouldn't!

Sophia
Height: 35 in
Weight: 28 lbs
Head Circ: still big but I don't remember exactly
I wasn't expecting Sophie to get any shots. Well, she got a flu shot. I wasn't prepared for both kids to go through this and she was not a happy girl!

We made a fort. He didn't like it. 

Sophie loved it though!

"I don't want to strengthen my neck muscles!"

Go Utes!

Love my bumbo! He likes to be by momma when she cooks. 

Sophie's unofficial birthday party. Squirt guns and water balloons. 


"Cabbage patch doll, bike, helmet, what more could I ask for?!"

"Do I have everything?"

Having fun blowing out the candles. 

Gotta make sure I have doll and bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment