Friday, December 16, 2011

5 months

Well, Liam is rolling again. He started in the beginning of October and then quit after a couple of days. Now he is a pro! I'll even find him on his tummy in the morning all tangled in his blanket. That does worry me. But what can I do?! On top of rolling he can scoot himself around in circles.

Sophie makes him laugh on a daily basis. It is so stinkin cute! She loves him so much. This makes me so happy cuz I was super worried that she wouldn't handle the new addition very well. Just last night she was talking through the wrapping paper roll and Liam was laughing hysterically! Oh, man. Melt my heart.

He likes to be entertained. We can't leave him in a room alone even for a few seconds without hearing about it. We borrowed my friend's bumbo and love it! He can sit on the counter while I'm cooking and on the table while we're eating. He loves being able to watch us. He is also getting really good in his bouncy seat. In fact, he is so good that we haven't realized that he has fallen asleep in it a few times :S

He always has his hands or his bib in his mouth. He is starting to find his thumb too. He looks so cute and funny with the bib in his mouth. I love babies' toothless smiles and for some reason it is even cuter when the bib outlines the gums :) He goes through several bibs each day. Between the slobber and the constant spit up, they get soaked. Last night we put him to bed and he was crying. After 20 minutes or so I went in, picked him up and he was cring so hard he started to cough. Can you guess what happened next?! He barfed all over me. It was nasty! So, we had our first shower together. Babies are slippery all soapy and wet! I don't think he liked the shower very much. He was shaking the whole time.

We sure love having Liam in our family. He brings us so much joy! I am adjusting to two kids. It is definitely difficult at times but I love them both so much!


Love when he does this!

Liam and Grandpa Moore

Auntie Jessica

Serina's gonna make me a star!

Holding his bottle, kinda. More like falling asleep while eating. 

Story time with "Aunt" Nicole. She was totally in her element!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute Mindie. Your kids are so fun! Keep the posts coming. :)

    ReplyDelete