Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bleh

Have you ever been in a stage in your life where you don't like any of your clothes, nothing seems to fit right, and you just want to dump everything and start over? Well, I am there right now. I realize that I "just had a baby" (6 months ago!) but I feel like I should be back to semi normal. So, instead of throwing everything out all at once (I can't exactly afford to do that) my friends advised me to go through my closet and purge. So that's what I did last night. I got rid of anything that I will never fit in to again, things that I haven't worn in a while, and stuff that is just tattered. It actually felt pretty good. I even threw out some shoes and reorganized the ones I kept. This purging spilled over to my nightstand. I found some cute pictures, some prom memories that I could have lived without, and a bunch of crap that I just don't need. I think I am ready for Spring and to purge other things in my apartment that I don't use. If anyone is interested in my crap, feel free to come explore :)
(thank you to my friends for helping me through this last night ;) )

3 comments:

  1. I love to do that, it feels so good after. Spring always makes me get into a decluttering mood! Good job cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! I'm glad it helped, don't you think it's so freeing. I love purging the old even if there is no new to replace it. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get into moods where I start going through everything and throw stuff away. Once I am on a roll I don't stop. It's a great feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete