Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sour

So I have started giving Sophie fruits. Little did I know they would be kinda sour. I tried to give her pears and she just seemed like she didn't want to eat them. I switched to bananas last night. She kept making a sour face and didn't really eat them. So I tasted them. They were sour! Not like they had gone bad, like they were lemon type sour. So I looked at the ingredients and they put citric acid in them. I assume that is what makes them sour. Today we tried a mixture of apples, strawberries and bananas. I tasted them first and they didn't seem super sour like the bananas plus there wasn't citric acid in them. See the attached video and decide for yourself if this was sour or not :)

1 comment:

  1. I guess Sophie was done at the end there by spiting the food all out! LOL! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete