Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Healthy Habits Challenge - Week 5

Ok. So the Healthy Habits Challenge isn't going so well for me. Last week I only got 37/60. Granted we had three days of wedding festivities but still, 61%. That is pretty bad. Plus I stepped on a scale last night and haven't lost a pound. I realize that I haven't given this 100% but I should see some result. I have lost my steam. It is time to take this serious (again). This is generally what happens when I start something like this. I am gung-ho for the first couple of weeks and then I crap out. And now that I am home all day I just want to sit on my butt. Plus the two babies wear me out so I don't have the energy to get up and going. Excuses, I know. I will get better! I will do better! I will be better! (a little motivational speech for myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment