Friday, March 5, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I learned how to knit! Thanks to the patience of my teacher, Teresa, I learned how to knit. She cast on for me (whatever that means) and I knitted. There are a couple of holes here and there but for the most part it looks great! It really wasn't as hard as it was the first time. But, I am a lefty and Teresa did her research to try to teach me that way but she said that everything out there is for right handed people. So that's how I did it. It was a little awkward but it worked. So I have the beginnings of a gray, holey scarf or pot holder or something. Or maybe I will just scrapbook my very first knitting project so I have it forever :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to recommend that if it's holey to not use it as a pot holder.

    And congratulations. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete