Friday, February 5, 2010

Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging

I started reading this series called Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging. I had heard of the movie and thought that it looked pretty dumb. I didn't realize that is was made from a book. The book was actually pretty funny. It is a really easy read, you know the kind of books that you don't really have to pay attention to, so it went by really fast. I am not a huge reader but when I finished this book it made me feel like I accomplished something and I want to keep reading. There are at least 8 books in the series and I look forward to reading them all. Plus it is helping me cut back on watching TV, thank heavens! Thanks to Heather and Rachel for introducing them to me.

1 comment:

  1. Heather is just going to pass them on to you as I pass them on to her. I'm glad you like them. Here's a tip: don't read them in public. I laughed/snorted out loud in Jiffy Lube.

    ReplyDelete