Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Official!

We are moving to Quincy, Illinois! Today is match day and TJ matched with his number one choice. This is definitely going to be an adjustment but I think it will be a fun adventure. Our families are very sad since we will be so far away but it will only be for three years. Plus, we will be close to Nauvoo and Carthage jail so take a family vacation and visit us! We will truly miss our family and friends here in California but we hope that you will wish us luck on the new chapter in our lives!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mind, that is very exciting and how cool that he was matched with his #1 choice. You can't get any better than that! I might have to tell Steve that we should take a church history tour now that we will have family there. Ohhhh, I might start saving now because that would be a really cool vacation! When do you move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! Congrats! Good luck with the move... we have to move this year too (not for as exciting reasons as yours), and I'm DREADING packing and moving with a baby! Let me know how it goes! By the way, your tip for rice cereal really helped Sydney! She is eating it like a pro now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's exciting and a bit scary! Hope everything goes well with the move. It will be nice to just focus on your own little family for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy he got his #1 choice!! I will definately miss you, but I know this is what needs to be done to accomplish your goals together as a family. I wish both of you the best of luck on your new adventure!! love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete