Saturday, February 6, 2010

Healthy Habits Challenge - Week 1

So the first week of my Healthy Habits Challenge is coming to an end. Am I happy tomorrow is a free day? YES! Though this challenge isn't really a diet and shouldn't be that hard, it is. Do you know how difficult it is to eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies each day. You actually have to think about what you are eating and how much of it (which I probably should be doing anyway). I have done pretty well and have gotten at least 8 out of 10 points each day. I would say that is good. However, I have been given a cold so the whole exercising challenge has been thrown out the window the past two days. That is probably one of the more important ones. Oh well. I also got a craving for some ice cream so I broke down and had a bowl. So what! Am I happy that I am doing this challenge? YES! I am doing something for myself to better myself. Plus it is helping me evaluate the other aspects of my daily life. I am eating less, I am watching less TV, I am reading, I am doing silly things with the babies, so I am feeling better all around. Except for this dang cold that started as a cough and has turned into a head cold. That's what I get for trying to be healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment