Thursday, February 4, 2010

New hobby? Maybe not!

So, my friend hosts a stitching night at her house once a month. She is amazing. She does all sorts of projects. I decided to go tonight to learn something new. Knitting. I have decided that it is not for me! It is difficult. Plus I am a lefty and that makes everything complicated. Maybe I am inpatient or just tired but it was frustrating. I got it started and it was going fairly well but then I lost control, everything fell off the needle and I gave up. Oh well. Maybe I will try again one day. Maybe I will move on to something else. Someone there was making a temple bag. That might be fun! But then again, another friend was knitting a cute little beanie for her little girl. Maybe I will give that a shot. Unlikely.

1 comment:

  1. Mind, I tried knitting as well and didn't have much sucess but then I discovered the loom and you can make really cute "knitted" hats for your tiny! Also crocheting is easier.

    ReplyDelete