Thursday, February 11, 2010

Med School

Tonight we went to dinner with some friends from TJ's class. We haven't seen them in A LONG TIME. Isn't if funny how anywhere you go the Mormons always find each other. Most of this little group is LDS except for one couple who should be :) Anyway, it was super fun to reconnect with them. It was also fun to hear where everyone is going for residency. It seems as though the Mormons are migrating east. Illinois, Pennsylvania, West Virginia. Everyone is looking forward to their new adventures, and getting a paycheck! Now that we are nearing graduation, medical school seemed to fly by, for me at least (I wasn't the one studying til all hours of the morning or taking the painful tests). When you are in the real time of it all, it drags. I am so grateful for my husband's perseverance and dedication to his studies and for finding time to spend with me (I can be a bit needy). We look forward to reconnecting with everyone closer to graduation and are so excited we all made it!

(almost 4 year ago, can you believe it?!)

(aren't we so cute. I love you babe)

1 comment:

  1. When he's done you'll get to have your husband to yourself!!! That must be exciting and scary at the same time to know he is almost done. Good luck to both of you in evertything you do!!!

    ReplyDelete